Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This counter top microwave features the Touchmatic control system with 1,100 watts of power. 10 power levels and multiple Program Cooking stages provide solutions for each need. Sensor Cooking and Reheating monitor moisture levels so food turns out just right.
1. M/O does not operate, light don’t work
2. Display does not illuminate, light works
3. Light & fan run continuously
4. M/O runs, but does not cook
5. M/O makes loud noise when cooking
6. M/O cooks unevenly
7. Control board does not stop counting
8. Turntable does not turn during operation
9. Oven light glows during cooking but does not when door opened
10. Oven cooks slow
Microwave ovens are heating appliances of 500 to 1,500 watts. Make sure there is sufficient ventilation space around a microwave to keep it relatively cool. Manufacturers typically suggest at least two inches of clearance behind and beside the microwave oven. Check the unit’s owner’s manual for specifics. If you are seeking professional help, call A Bargain Appliance Repair at.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook