Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen – even the backyard. Refrigerators, Wine Cellars, Dishwashers, Grills, Cookware, Cutlery and Small appliances, it’s enough to turn any cook into a chef.
1,100 Watts/ Child Safety Lock/ 13 Food Specific Settings/ 15 Minute Dimmer and Preset Recipes/ Countertop or Built In/ Add A Minute/ Warm/Hold/ Built To Last/ Stainless Steel Finish
The Viking D3 microwave provides an array of powerful settings. In addition to an extra-large capacity, it also offers exceptional features like warm/hold and sensor cooking.
1. M/O does not operate, light don’t work
2. Display does not illuminate, light works
3. Light & fan run continuously
4. M/O runs, but does not cook
5. M/O makes loud noise when cooking
6. M/O cooks unevenly
7. Control board does not stop counting
8. Turntable does not turn during operation
9. Oven light glows during cooking but does not when door opened
10. Oven cooks slow
Microwave ovens are heating appliances of 500 to 1,500 watts. Make sure there is sufficient ventilation space around a microwave to keep it relatively cool. Manufacturers typically suggest at least two inches of clearance behind and beside the microwave oven. Check the unit’s owner’s manual for specifics. If you are seeking professional help, call A Bargain Appliance Repair at.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook