Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
With the push of a single button, you can track the progress of your food with Sensor cooking. The 1.1 cu. ft. counter top microwave automatically senses and adjusts cooking time as needed so you won’t have to micro-manage your microwave to achieve optimal results. Thanks to 1,000 watts of cooking power, this microwave also has the flexibility to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily. Cooking with larger items like bowls is easy with the recessed glass turntable. Now you can prepare caramel corn, party mix and soups in the microwave.
1. M/O does not operate, light don’t work
2. Display does not illuminate, light works
3. Light & fan run continuously
4. M/O runs, but does not cook
5. M/O makes loud noise when cooking
6. M/O cooks unevenly
7. Control board does not stop counting
8. Turntable does not turn during operation
9. Oven light glows during cooking but does not when door opened
10. Oven cooks slow
Microwave ovens are heating appliances of 500 to 1,500 watts. Make sure there is sufficient ventilation space around a microwave to keep it relatively cool. Manufacturers typically suggest at least two inches of clearance behind and beside the microwave oven. Check the unit’s owner’s manual for specifics. If you are seeking professional help, call A Bargain Appliance Repair at.
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook